I am here,
Though not consciously invited:
At year’s-end party.
I quicken mascaraed pulses,
Wish only to leave
Unsafe, open-field blankets of snow
To flow like smooth, zero -degree water
Into the shadows between
Breath and the rocks.
Whatever may occur
Try to remember that
I meant you no harm.
- Foolish Freedom (bryanbradley23.wordpress.com)
- We are all perfect (middlepane.com)
- The Consciousness Revolution (wakingtimes.com)
- Your Time’s Right Now (thisisyumnablog.wordpress.com)
- Hope Spilling (booknvolume.com)